1. “Props” – Items hired out by the owner to the hirer for an agreed fee.
2. “Owner” – Party Prop Hire ABN 90 987 789 and its employees.
3. “Hirer” – Persons temporarily renting props or equipment from Party Prop Hire for an agreed fee.
4. All prices include GST.
5. 50% deposit is required to reserve your booking.
6. Full hire fees and security deposit must be paid in advance 3 days prior to the event. Preferred method is Direct Deposit.
7. It should be noted that a Security Deposit fee must be paid with the hire fee.
8. The Security Deposit Fee is refundable upon receiving the props in the same condition as they were hired.
9. The Security Deposit Fee is refunded within 5 days of collection of the props. A portion of, or the entire deposit fee will however be deducted if the props are damaged beyond normal acceptable wear and tear. Where entire props or components from props are not returned, the full cost of the missing props/components must be paid for a the scheduled rate for each missing item. This fee is made up of the deposit fee combined with the additional remaining cost required to cover replacement of the missing items.
10. Installation and set up is NOT INCLUDED in our hire prices.
11. Rates cover hire of props over a twenty-four (24) hour period or part thereof. Failure to have the props ready for collection on the agreed date and time will incur a late charge fee.
12. Minimum hire fees can be found at http://www.partyprophirebrisbane.com.au/delivery/
13. If through circumstances beyond the control of the Owner, the Owner is unable to provide the props, then the Owner may a) Make changes to the props provided b) Cancel a booking by notice in writing.
14. The Owner reserves the right to replace props with a suitable substitute in the event of unavailability.
15. The Hirer may cancel a booking but will forfeit any hire fees paid as follows: a) If booking is cancelled 4 weeks prior to the event date, Party Prop Hire will refund in full any hire fees paid minus a $30 administration fee. b) Bookings cancelled 1 week less than the event date will forfeit 50% of the total hire fee, plus a $30 administration fee. c) Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the event date will be charged the full agreed fee.
DELIVERY & PICK UP
16. Delivery and pick up charges are not included in our hire prices.
17. Delivery charges quoted are based on a non specific time between 9am – 5pm.
18. A surcharge may apply for specific time deliveries.
19. Hirer must provide safe and proper access to and from the site.
20. All props must be left in an easily accessible position at completion of the hire, otherwise hire charges shall continue until such availability has been provided.
21. Props on hire are not to be moved from the delivered address without the written consent of the Owner.
22. Hirer must pack goods in their respective containers at the end of the hire period in a complete, clean and dry state.
23. Hirer is responsible for ensuring that props are available for collection anytime from 9am – 5pm on the arranged collection date.
24. Failed collections will be charged for.
25. All deliveries and pick ups are to ground floor only.
26. The Owner’s count and decision as to condition of goods prior to dispatch and on return shall be final.
27. Once props have been delivered the Hirer assumes all responsibilities and liabilities until they have been collected by the Owner. Once props have been delivered, Insurance is not covered by the Owner.
28. The Hirer is responsible in maintaining all appropriate policies of insurance, covering liability, property and casualty insurances in amounts necessary to fully protect the owner and props against all claims, loss or damage. Hirer is responsible for any injury that may occur to persons over the hire period. The Owner takes no responsibility.
LOSS OR DAMAGES
29. All props supplied on hire remain the property of the Owner.
30. Props are not intended for use in wet weather conditions, as they may succumb to moisture damage.
31. If any of the props are lost or damaged the Hirer must immediately notify the Owner. The Hirer agrees to pay for all goods lost, destroyed, stolen, damaged or not returned to the Owner. In the event of the aforementioned, the Hirer also agrees to pay hire charges until such items are returned or paid for at current replacement cost. Replacement cost is 5 times the hire amount.
32. I hereby consent to the use of images supplied by me to Party Prop Hire. I acknowledge these may be used on the Party Prop Hire website, blogs etc. I understand that no personal information, such as names, will be used in any publications.